On the 14th Jan, 2021, one community member proposed to reduce BSCX’s total supply from 100,000,000 BSCX to 10,000,000 BSCX.
Link of the original proposal:
This original proposal has raised the concerns of other community members because:
- the number of BSCX tokens participated into the voting process was no big enough to represent the LaunchZone community.
- many BSCX owners have their funds locked in BSCX liquidity pairs and could not participate into voting process.
- LP token owners should have the right to make decision to the development of BSCX token and LaunchZone platform.
- Community members should have more times to discuss and make decision for this important issue.
Therefore, LaunchZone Core Team decided to repost the orginal proposal as CORE VOTING PROPOSAL sponsored by The LaunchZone Core Team.
This proposal will give permission for BSCX token hodlers and LP token owners of BSCX/BUSD and BSCX/BNB pairs could participate into the voting process.
The main content for core voting is as below:
- To decrease the total supply of BSCX token from 100,000,000 to 10,000,000
Vote YES if you agree to decrease the total supply of BSCX as proposed
Vote NO if you disagree with this proposal
Start: 11h30PM Jan 23rd, 2021 (HongKong Time)
End: 11h30PM Jan 29rd, 2021 (HongKong Time)
This time the result will be final
Thank you for understanding.
LAUNCHZONE CORE TEAM