Launchzone is excited to announce today that we have entered a new partnership with DefiYield (Twitter: @defiyield_info, Website: defiyield.info), a decentralized protocol for cross-chain asset management that focuses on blockchain protocols, smart contracts, and crypto services.
As a decentralized non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange-centered ecosystem that runs on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Launchzone’s mission is to make Binance’s off-chain services available on the blockchain, develop the applications on BSC, and promote the features of decentralized finance that let our users earn tokens and gain many other economic benefits.
DefiYield has provided Launchzone a service: Source Code Audit of Launchzone smart contracts
The DefiYield has reviewed Launchzone’s source code for syntactical, semantic, and logical errors with a methodology including “but not limited to”:
- White box code review
- Static Analysis
- Expert Manual Review
The Services consist of:
- A primary “audit and review” of all source code in scope.
- Open communication channel between engineering teams for feedback, clarification, and discussion on issues and suggested remediations.
The result of the DefiYield auditing process has pointed out:
- The total supply of the BSCX token is fixed until burning is activated: burning of the token can be executed based on results of voting about adding commission on transfers, which then will be burned.
- Risk Level of Launchzone’s smart contract: LOW
- Full report: https://defiyield.info/assets/pdf/BSCEXSmart.pdf
DefiYield is a decentralized protocol for cross-chain asset management that focuses on blockchain protocols, smart contracts, and crypto services.