Here’s a quick guide on how to Harvest BSCX on https://poolx.launchzone.org/#/ after farming BSCX-BUSD pair
1, Download the application on the App Store or Play Store
2, Open your Trust wallet mobile app and choose Dapp by pressing the icon below
3, In the search bar, insert https://poolx.launchzone.org/#/
4, After the webpage is open, scroll down to find your farmed pool
5, Once you find the pool, press Select
6, Once the pool is open, choose Harvest to claim your farmed tokens
7, Confirm the transaction and 25% of your farmed token shall be sent to your wallet, while the remaining 75% stay locked in the pool for 1 year before monthly release
Hi, is this the same operation for each time I harvest?
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Disclaimer: LaunchZone is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by Binance. All products and company names are the registered trademarks of their original owners.