Here’s a quick guide on how to Unstake your farmed tokens on https://launchpoolx.bscex.org/#/ after farming LP Pair
1, Download the application on the App Store or Play Store
2, Open your ezDeFi mobile app and choose the globe icon to access the Dapp section
3, Choose BSCX launchpool icon in the Featured Dapps list
4, Connect your wallet to the launchpool using the wallet address used for token farming
5, Once the launchpool’s interface is open, scroll down to find your farmed pool
6, Once you found the pool you farmed, choose Select
7, After selecting, reconnect your wallet by choosing unlock wallet to continue
8, Choose ezDeFi wallet
9, After connecting, the farming interface shall appear. Choose unstake Icon to unstake your farmed tokens
10, Choose your desired amount to withdraw or simply choose Max to withdraw all your staked LP tokens
11, Confirm the transaction and 25% of your farmed token shall be sent to your wallet, while the remaining 75% stay locked in the pool for 1 year before monthly release
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Disclaimer: Bscex is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by Binance. All products and company names are the registered trademarks of their original owners.